Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Marriages Jokes

Our ancestors told that

Marriages are made in heaven.. we wish all those married couples..always be happy.. share ur life dont run after shares...

Here some jokes just for fun..


By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.


Woman inspires us to great things, and prevents us from achieving them.

"I don't worry about terrorism. I was married for two years."


"There's a way of transferring funds that is even faster than electronic banking. It's called marriage."


My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met.


Marriage is the only war where one sleeps with the enemy.


First Guy (proudly): "My wife's an angel!"

Second Guy: "You're lucky, mine's still alive."

No comments:

Post a Comment